» KYLE'S BLOG

Friday, April 25, 2008

Wow, today yesterday and the day before completely and utterly epic FAILED. I'm tired of having to explain why so i won't. I'm getting bored of it and it seems like I'm reaching for sympathy every time i do talk about but I'm not so shut up. I feel like flying to the moon, the moon would be cool because I'd be the only one there. Though i think that going to sleep and never waking up i s a tad too intense. Enough about me, how are you? ...? ...? Please answer this question damn it HOW ARE YOU!?!?... I'm tired of talking about myself. I need a hug damn it! Any volunteers to tell me how they're doing or to give a hug? I require both.

1 comments:

Eileen said...

dear kyle,
as it is about 90 degrees out today&i have a concert-ish performance thing later, i am quite fine. i have a 4 year old visiting&he has grown a lot. however, his obsession with power rangers makes him a bit too violent. >.<;; otherwise, i am well.
&hugs mann! :]
IT IS HOT OUTSIDE!! X _ X;;