DERRICK WAS HERE :D DOES THAT COUNT AS A POST?! YAY KYLE'S SHORTEST BLOG!:D NOW HE WON'T FEEL AS BAD WHEN HE POSTS SHORT BLOG THINGYS :D D: IT ISNT KYLE'S SHOTEST POST!!!!!! ZOMGWTFBBQ :D WELL... IM OUT :D
HELLO! I'm Kyle, and this is my blog. I have many basic interests. My main one being soccer. Living in America, it's really hard to be a soccer player because no one here really cares. I'm a big fan of the English team Manchester United. They are currently second place, but only behind by one point! So I'm really hoping that they can pull off winning the English Premier league.Also, i enjoy a good book, some of my favorites being "The Wind in the Willows", "The Tale of Despereaux", both of Darren Shans series "Cirque Du Freak", and "Demonata". Some people say that "Wicked" is a girl book in many aspects, but i myself really enjoyed it. I would have to say that my top two though are "Romance of the Three Kingdoms", and "The Giving Tree" I enjoy all music, except country. I also have a very loving mom dad and brother. Well, thats all i have to say so ENJOY.
0 comments:
Post a Comment