» KYLE'S BLOG

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Thank you very much derrick i very much appreciate you improving the awesomeness of my blog. I suppose you could say that you're pretty cool. And that poll, don't diss yourself like that you're cool. Okay, so Manchester will be in a tough position tomorrow, I'm not really looking forward to the fact that they will be facing Barcelona in the semi-final. In fact I'm sort of scared. They might pull out of it with a win, but maybe not. So, the true purpose of this blog. I am really wondering what it is. Maybe if i keep writing about my life i will discover it. I thought it was to be able to express myself more with my words. However, that is not the case. It's really fun writing here but i have yet to find a reason to other than enjoyment and threats from my fellow blogger... She knows who she is. Well, i will go now. Should i admit to her? Or should i not? I think i will. But, it depends on certain things.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------Kyle

0 comments: