Okay... today was very tiring. I hope Ms. Salas is happy... that video she showed in the last 15 minutes of class was...uhh.. i don't even know because IT MADE ME SLEEP! Why would you blacken all the windows, and turn off all lights except the TV...dear god...so dark... So as soon as i got home today, well half an hour after i got home i seriously just fell asleep and i am very pleased at the moment. I received my well deserved sleep. All that i have to do now is all that homework for Mrs. Pope... I have the urge to play pokemon, does anyone else have that urge..i think that its a fairly common urge. Digimon never really caught on that much did it? That's a darn shame... i really loved that show... except agumon he was pretty retarded. Y'know the little orange dinosaur? He sucked. Yu Gi Oh SUCKED UBER BAD! IT SHOULD DIE. I have no idea why I'm talking about all these shows/ card games. And baseball cards, baseball itself sucks very badly, but who would want to collect paper versions of the bad players? Blasphemy i say. This is a first i think. I didn't discuss soccer. Yay me... So, Philip Pullman is a fantastic author i highly recommend him to anyone... that was random. He wrote the Golden Compass, The Amber Spyglass, and The Subtle Knife. Speaking of those books, my presentation super bombed today in class, i was so uncomfortable. Polarjelly's presentation was uber cool though. Why must you best me?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------Kyle
Friday, April 18, 2008
Posted by Kyle at 8:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment