
Right now i am trying to figure out which font i like best, they all kind of suck, and strangely all look the same. I find that strange. Well since my good dear friend polarjelly who prefers being called a boys name wants to see this blog as proof that i do have one, alas i must publish. Anyway, now that shes seen the proof, and i do think that ill stick with this font , it was a pretty quick day today. I had a test but that was easy, ping pong today at p.e was very sweat inducing because as everyone knows, it is a manly sport. Spanish is boring, as it is everyday, I'm so way above everyone else's level in that class so its kinda like a free period. I think i should be in Spanish speakers but alas, I'm not. Oh language arts, how fun that class is, ask anyone else in my class, ALL WEVE DONE THIS WEEK AND LAST WEEK IS WRITE A PARAGRAPH THEN CHOOSE BEST ONE, THEN EDIT IT, THEN WRITE ANOTHER ONE. However, it does waste time, i like that. Oh dear lord, let us proceed to that lovely teacher Ms. Salas. She sure knows how to make everyone mad. I'll give an example, someone is desperate to go to the bathroom. Salas says no, twenty minutes lates she askes againand Salas still says no. Then about 10 minutes before the bell rings, the girls starts crying saying shes gonna wet herself cuz shes desperate and Salas freaks out (obviously because she didnt wanna get sued) and lets her go. BUT WAIT! First she makes her take out her agenda so she can sign it. Okay, shes crying, desperate to take a whizz and Salas makes her get out her agenda. thats kinda mean =[. YAY NEXT CLASS IS POPES CLASS! Her class is so fun, yeah she gives alot of work but who gives a corn flake! My favorite history teacher of all time, though i must say getting a 95 made me sad. I wanted a 98 at least... Ahh and we end with a freaky teacher. Shes cool when shes mad, and weird when shes happy. Weird right? Like one time, she as yelling at the speech coach from another school, and let me tell you, she told us to go outside for a good reason, SHE HAS A COLORFUL vocabulary. Podcasting= stupid waste of time. Speech= not as fun as last year. Well thats about it for today. Good evening and dont do drugs.
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Posted by Kyle at 9:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Yes, I certainly do agree, those fonts do all suck. Maybe you have a bad eye for fonts. Tsk, tsk, how do you expect to get through life with just disabilities?
Post a Comment