I'm too sleepy to write, so i will keep this brief. I should really stop looking forward to having a really good time after school on Fridays. By the end of the week, the extremely low amount of sleep you had catches up to you and you just wanna like die! I know its only like 9 but i want to sleep so bad. I know that I'm going to be catching up on sleep, so i tried to do most of my homework tonight. I did a good job i finished all of my language arts homework and half of my Spanish project. Only one half, and s.s notes left! I want to end this blog by saying this *ahem* AMERICAN FOOTBALL TAKES NOT NEARLY AS MUCH TALENT AS REAL FOOTBALL *soccer* AND FANS OF IT ARE WASTING THEIR TIME WHEN THEY COULD BE WATCHING THE BEAUTIFUL ART OF REAL FOOTBALL! Good night.
Friday, March 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Aha, aha. Yes, I know. Everywhere else, it's "football." Only here is it "soccer." That's kind of stupid, huh?
Post a Comment