Ive been absent for quite a long while eh polarjelly? Well, I am just fantastic. All my homework is completed, i quit the school soccer team which was a pathetic hopeless wreck of lameness and gimps. Manchester United, them red devils are incredibly uber. They have not only knocked arsenal out of 1st place, but arsenal is now in 3rd place while Manchester comfortably holds the reigns of the championship. So, what else is new, I'm not even so sure myself... Oh wait! I finished the golden compass trilogy and after much internal deliberation i have come to the conclusion that it is my favorite book series of all time and that philip pullman (the author) deserves a hug from Oprah. It was amazing, and i got so hooked into the characters and plot i was sad when it ended, but to make matters worse the ending was the saddest ending i've ever read. No, no one died, it was a fate worse than death and that is all that i can say. Good night.
Monday, March 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment