Ok chumps, let's do this. LEROYYYYYYYYYYYYYY JENKINZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! Alright, probably no one knows about what i just referred to, and that's fine, let's keep it that way. Anyway, i need to open up the poll about Derrick it is still tied. We need a tie breaker and fast or somebody gonna get a hurt real bad. So, Manchester United made the final of the European Cup (UEFA Champion's League) and they are one game away from becoming English champions so hooray! The funny thing is that in both of those games they are competing against the same team, Chelsea. Now, last time these two teams met it was at Chelsea's stadium called Stamford Bridge and Manchester unfortunately left Stamford Bridge with a 2-1 loss. I fear for these two games but i know that Manchester will pull through with a victory in one of the two. Exciting huh? CST testing is actually kinda fun. I just finished studying off of this practice CST thing and i got 79/90 right. Not bad, but not great either. But, that means I'll do better on the actual thing since i know which ones i got wrong so maybe ill get a good grade, who knows? I wish i could ride a bike with no handlebars, that would be kinda cool. Don't you? The Westing Game was a really good book, i should add it on to my favorite books... Very good book. The movie Dead Silence was very entertaining. Eileen and i watched it and she now hates me since i made her watch it and now she's scared. Now we're gonna watch It that should be even worse. Anyone care to join us? Anyway, i dislike puppets more so than i did before, especially clown puppets...those are the worst...
-Kyle
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Posted by Kyle at 7:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oooh, I like this font.
Post a Comment