» KYLE'S BLOG

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Alright chumps, great news. I know you all care so VERY much so let it be known that Manchester United, (and if you don't know who they are even after reading my blog you should seriously just go die) won against Wigan Athletic today 2-0 which confirmed that they are English champions. Not only that but in ten days they go to UEFA Champions League final where they will face stupid Chelsea and hopefully kill them. Imagine that ,England and Europe in the same season... Well the movie "It" failed immensely and i disliked it very much so, like the clown is scary the 1st two times you see it, then you just don't care... the ending sucked really bad. Don't see it. I should've listened to my friend who said it was bad.

1 comments:

sharon said...

I see a run-on sentence in there. O_o